Service Times and Information
Sunday Worship Services
St. Paul's has two different styles of worship services on Sunday mornings. The Traditional service, held from 8:30 - 9:30 am, includes traditional hymns and singing by the Chorale (except during the summer). The Celebration service, held from 11:00 am - 12:15 pm, includes contemporary music, presented by the Worship Team. The same interesting, Biblically-focused sermon is presented at both services. You can get a taste of the messages delivered each week at St. Paul's by listening to the sermon podcasts located in the resources section of this website.
- Babies (ages 0 - 2): A nursery is available to those who choose to use it during worship services.
- Children (age 2 - Pre-Kindergarten): Children can attend Kids High Voltage Worship for the whole service time. They should be brought to the Orange Room in the Pre-school area prior to the worship service, and picked-up from the same room after the service is over.
- Children (Kindergarten - 3rd Grade): Children begin worship with the adults in the sanctuary and are invited to join Kids High Voltage Worship after the opening of the service. They can be picked up by their parents after the service in the Power Plant. Ask the ushers if you need directions.
- Shut-ins: A telephone ministry is provided for shut-ins during both services.
- Dress: We have no particular dress code, but the Traditional service tends to be more dressy to dress-casual, and the Celebration service leans more towards casual to dress casual.
- Questions: If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask the greeters, hosts, ushers, or any of our members. We would be happy to help you in any way we can.
Sunday School and Adult Bible Fellowships
Bible-based classes for all ages are offered between services from 9:45 - 10:45 am. For more information, check out the ministries page for your particular age.