February 11, 2018 - Serving 12:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Top 10 Reasons Why the Sausage Supper Should be a Part of Your Life
10. You can't cook sauerkraut at home because it stinks!
9. A few extra calories helps keep you warmer in the winter!
8. It makes your Grandma happy to have dinner with you.
7. It’s a cheap way to treat your Valentine.
6. It’s a great place to hang out with family and friends.
5. Homemade mashed potatoes and gravy!
4. It’s a tradition – We’ve had a sausage supper for over 50 years!
3. Everyone loves homemade pie!
2. It’s a great way to support to the Youth Challenge Trip, where the youth learn how to lead others to Christ.
1. Sausage is the greatest food in the world!
Get your advance tickets ($9) between services and in the church office through Feb. 10. Tickets purchased Feb. 11 will be $10.
Children, 11 years and under, are free (dine-in only). For more information, call 314-993-0015.
*** Orders for uncooked sausage can be placed at the ticket desk until Feb. 1 ($5 / lb or $20 / 5lbs.), or contact Kurt vanDyk.
Volunteer at Dinner
We need lots of people to help to make this event possible. Please turn in your volunteer sign-up as soon as possible to get the best assignments!