World Ministries Supported by St. Paul's
- Focus on the Family is a non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening the home. Headed by Dr. James Dobson, this ministry produces several radio programs and magazines as well as family oriented books, films, videos, and audiocassettes, all from a Christian perspective.
- The Family Research Council is an organization committed to assuring that the rights, interests, and values of the family are heard and respected in the formulation of public policy in Washington, D.C.
- Sun Valley Indian School is committed to providing Native American children with a quality Christian education. The school provides an education plan for children in elementary, junior, and senior high grades in a clean, warm, and safe boarding school environment, where the children live under the loving and prayerful care of dedicated dorm parents. The school is staffed by qualified and caring people who exemplify the love of God through their lifestyles and who have a "missionary heart" for their Native American students.
- World Relief is a Christian organization, wholly owned by churches, which responds to world disasters and helps the poor both physically and spiritually. Many agencies respond in these circumstances, but many are not Christian organizations and just give physical help but no spiritual help at all. People need both physical and spiritual help in disasters, wars, and other problems. World Relief also has special community banks to loan money to people too poor to get loans from commercial banks. These loans (many as little as $20.00) can start a small business, which helps support their families. The loans are repaid over time so others can borrow funds. They also give help and advice in starting and running a small business.
- MAP International is an organization that promotes the total health of people living in the world’s poorest communities by partnering in the provision of essential medicines, the promotion of community health development, and the prevention and eradication of disease.