- Life Team works to inform and engage the St. Paul's congregation about issues having to do with the sanctity of life - support the right to life for all people, and especially for the unborn and those who cannot defend themselves.
- Meal-a-Month Program is an ecumenical gathering of food for the needy. St. Paul's has designated the second Sunday of each month for members to bring a bag of groceries for this ministry.
- Sandwich Ministry entails making sandwiches once a month and delivering them to the homeless at the New Life Evangelistic Center.
- Angel Tree Program provides Christmas presents for children of prisoners. Angel Tree assignments are distributed in November.
- International Students, Inc. (ISI) works with other churches to provide a monthly meeting /meal for international students and scholars where they can fellowship with other, learn English, and be presented with the Gospel. ISI provides necessities, support, and help adjusting to the USA.
- Caregiver Support Group provides support for those who are currently dealing with the overwhelming task of caring for a loved-one. This group meets at 11:30 a.m. on the 2nd Thursday of each month at Autumn View Gardens on Schuetz Road. Contact JoAnn Moore (636-343-6286) for more information.