The goal of these teams is to reach out to visitors and our community as ambassadors for Christ. This team provides an friendly welcome to visitors and members, news releases about events that are being held at our church, and outreach events aimed at furthering the Kingdom of God. For general information about any of these ministries please contact Ted Shockley at 636-532-3707.
- Greeters - Greeters are the first friendly faces people see as they enter St. Paul's. Greeters welcome everyone to our worship services with a smile and a handshake. They answer questions, give directions, and introduce visitors to church members who have similar interest. Contact Carolyn Samuels at 314-434-2489 for information.
- Ushers - Members of the usher team do routine jobs and help anyone needing assistance during the church worship time. Usher teams serve for one month, every five months. Contact Jack Kelly at 636-441-4353 for more information.
- Hosts - Hosts greet all visitors at the end of each church service. They provide visitors with information about St. Paul's and find out how we can best serve them. Contact Carolyn Samuels at 314-434-2489 for information.
- Visitor Follow-up - Each week, those visiting our church record their names and a bit of information on our Visitor Cards. Volunteers look over these pages and enlist help of Welcome Callers, who call our visitors and provide any additional information the visitors might need, as well as to help them feel welcomed. Contact Edith Skaggs at 636-677-2720 for information.
- Newcomers Meeting - All visitors who are interested in becoming a member of St. Paul's attend a class to learn more about who we are and to help them determine their spiritual gifts. The people on this team help to plan, publicize, and prepare the needed materials for this meeting. Contact Pastor Dan Walter at 314-993-0015.
- Communication - This group makes sure that information about special events is spread to the community through banners, church announcements, and press releases. Contact Edith Skaggs at 636-677-2720.