Dear St. Paul's Family,
- Because it is the last Sunday of the church year, we will read the Memorial List. We lost 12 of our members to death this past year. All together, there are 25 on our list. We will toll a bell for each person, and our pastoral prayer will be a prayer for comfort of these families.
- At the 8:30 service, the choir sings a very special arrangement of "Holy, Holy, Holy."
- At the 11:00 service, we sing favorite praise songs such as "10,000 Reasons" and "O Church Arise."
Dear St. Paul's Family,
Dear St. Paul’s Family,
This Sunday, Pastor Brian continues our sermon series from Ephesians: Mystery Revealed with a message from Ephesians 5:1-21, called “A New Walk.”
- In the first service, the choir sings “O Great God” by Bob Kauflin, and we sing favorite hymns like “I Love to Tell the Story.”
- In the second service, Greg and Jennifer Steimel dedicate their new son, Julian Eugene Steimel, and we sing a combination of great hymns and songs.
There is much to be thankful for this week at St. Paul’s.
- The Covered Entry Debt has been paid in full! Praise God!
- Last weekend, we raised $6,155 for King’s Kids Camp. Praise God!
Commitment Sunday comes up not this Sunday, but on November 19. Members and regular visitors will receive a mailing next week with estimate of giving cards for 2018. Please be in prayer and discussion in your home about what God is calling you to do in 2018.
In other news:
- Operation Christmas Child boxes are due this Sunday.
- Brian Kolmer and Kana Shibuya invite you to celebrate their wedding here at St. Paul’s on Saturday, November 18, at 4:00 p.m.
- Prayer are requested for family of Gary Albrecht, brother of Sue Jackson, who passed away suddenly November
So much looking forward to being with our St. Paul’s family this weekend.
Blessings to all,
Pastor Mark Friz
- Andrew is preaching Ephesians 4:17-32 about putting on the new self. Come and learn about your new life in Christ.
- King's Kid's Camp Fundraiser is on Sunday from 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. If you don't yet have a ticket, they are available between services and at the door.
- Previews of Silent Auction items are available starting at 9:30 a.m.
- The Gospel Project ABF will be in the Multipurpose Room as well.
- On November 9, (7:30 p.m., room 5) Rabbi Chaim Eisen is visiting. He is an Orthodox Jew from Jerusalem with the stated mission of building bridges between Christians and Jews. This is an opportunity to hear from him and to de velop a better understanding of the Orthodox Jewish community in Israel and our relationship, as Christians, to them.
- Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes are due November 12.
Dear Church Family,