- Pastor Brian will be preaching on "Paul's Prayer" in Ephesians 1:15-23.
- In both services, we will be singing the great hymn "It Is Well With My Soul".
- Life Chain Sunday - October 1st at 2:00 - The St. Paul's Life Team invites you to participate in the National Prayer chain. Register for a free lunch by contacting the church office.
- Hymns and Hers Concert - October 1st at 6:30 - Come and listen to Latifah Alattas and Aaron Strumpel share their modern hymns. Bring a friend with you! A freewill offering will be taken up following the concert to support the artists.
- Small Groups start this Sunday. Grab your small group guide at the Welcome Center, or download it at http://stpaulsefree.org/small-groups. If you aren't a part of one, you can still join a small group. Ask Pastor Brian if you don't know how. 314.917.4828
- All of our Sunday School classes resume this Sunday! Consider Bob Vass' book club in (conference room), Natalie Bish's study of Galatians with the Spiritual Sisters class (room 203), or the Miracles and Teachings of Jesus with David Frederick (multipurpose room).
- Men's Fraternity resumes Wednesday morning at the 920 house bright and early at 6:00 a.m.
- Finally, we are going to take an offering for Hurricane victims. Consider making a special donation to the EFCA's Reach Global crisis response team.
Dear Church Family,
- Pastor Brian will conclude our study on 2 Thessalonians with a powerful message about prayer.
- Between services we will hold a Town Hall meeting. I would urge everyone to plan on attending in the Multipurpose Room. We will discuss our focus for the coming year as a church and a significant need in the church for elders.
- Then, starting at 12:30 we will enjoy a church picnic at Stacy Park. Bring a side dish or dessert to share.
- Finally, Sunday will be the last day to bring bats for the Philippine Outreach to youth.
- New Member Class, Saturday September 16th, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Lunch Provided
- Fall Launch, September 17th, 2nd Grader Bible Presentation Sunday, Small Groups and Sunday School begin, Introducing a new sermon series Ephesians: Mystery Revealed
- Hurricane Harvey Relief Offering, September 17th
Dear St. Paul's Family,I want to invite all children (and adults) to hear the Children's Sermon in the second service on Labor Sunday, September 3. Three of our members will come dressed in their work clothing and talk about their labor which glorifies God and brings needed services to others.
- Phyllis Stadler, health care professional
- Jeff Drake, security specialist
- Gregg Peter, newspaper printer
Each will also have a small remembrance for the children to take with them. Always something exciting going on here. See you Sunday! Pastor Mark Friz